Monday, January 21, 2008

in my life


I am so happy in your happiness.

To you happiness is a form of freedom, and of all the people I know you should be the freest. Surely you have earned this happiness and this freedom. Life cannot be but kind and sweet to you. You have been so sweet and kind to life.


The relation between you and me is the most beautiful thing in my life.

It is the most wonderful thing that I have known in any life. It is eternal.

Demonstration of love are small, compared with the great thing that is back of them.

Follow your heart. Your heart is the right guide in everything big. Mine is so limited. What you want to do is determined by that divine element that is in each of us.


I realized that all the trouble I ever had about you came from some smallness or fear in myself.

The most wonderful thing, is that you and I are always walking together, hand in hand, in a strangely beautiful world, unknown to other people. We both stretch one hand to receive from Life - and Life is generous indeed.

2 comments:

Riana Ambarsari said...

whoa..
dunno what to say. it's the most honorable thing i've ever received from a friend.

thank you.

life is indeed generous.

Areeya House Guitar Gallery Jakarta said...

My pleasure 🙏✅🤗