Thursday, May 30, 2013

Dijual: MXR M-116 Fullbore Metal seken fullset




Dijual: SOLD
MXR M-116 Fullbore Metal seken fullset..
Fast Response: 08561 772 722
COD Jakarta seputaran Halim.

Demonya ni di yusub gan..











Reviews:
Alot of knobs, but they all serve a purpose. The Frequency knob adds 'grit' to your tone. The noise gate feature is cool if you play at freakishly high volume settings. Oh, and ungodly amounts of gain. True bypass, gotta love it. Average battery life and built like a tank. Easily does any form of metal.

I've owned this pedal for about seven months now and I just can't get enough of the versatality offered with this pedal. MXR should have named it "M-60" ...it's big bore gun! Very well made. The scoop feature is great for enhancing my personal tone, I think you'll find the same to be true. The gate I can't say too much as I haven't been able to thoroughly test it at high volumes. A fellow guitarist buddy of mine loves it more than his metal muff!! An EXCELLENT value! Guitar Center & amp; MXR rock!



Harga: Rp SOLD


No comments: